ALL MEASURES TAKEN ARE BASED ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS MADE BY THE CNESST, THE PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT AS WELL AS ASSOCIATIONS SUCH AS ÔRIGINE HOTELS AND THE AHQ (ASSOCIATION HÔTELLERIE QUÉBEC).
Wearing a mask is obligatory in all our common areas.
The Bistro is open!
Massage and beauty treatments are available.
The indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and gym are open.
- You must disinfect your hands upon entering and respect the social distancing measures of 2 meters.
- A mask should be worn where social distancing is not possible.
- All of the Auberge customers will be asked to complete a health questionnaire.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the entrances of each building.
- All check-ins will be done in a safe environment and with minimal contact..
- An acrylic barrier has been installed at our reception desk for added protection.
- Credit card terminals will be disinfected after each use.
- Your final bill will be sent to you via email.
- There will no housekeeping service offered to guests when residing more than one night. Needed items may be requested at the reception desk by phone by dialing 0 from your room.
- Common areas will be disinfected regularly.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME.
Your health and the health of all our employees is important.
- All decorations and non-essential items have been removed for our rooms.
- Disinfecting wipes are available in all room.
- No housekeeping service will be offered to clients during this time, should you need additional amenities during your stay please contact the front desk by dialing 0.
- All of the guidelines recommended by the Public Health department are in place.
Only credit card payments will be accepted at this time.
BISTRO is open
- OUR BISTRO IS OPEN.
- Tables are set up at a 2 meter distance;
- Reservations are required;
- All clients must be registered;
- All occupants of the same private address (parents + minor or adult children, roomates etc.) can be seated at the same table.
- A maximum of 10 people residing at different addresses or 3 family bubbles can be seated at the same table.
- Clients cannot change tables and must remain in their seats;
- Our service team and kitchen staff will be wearing facial coverings.
- We are respecting the government's Public Health department code.
SPA WEST BROME is open
- By appointment only.
- A plexyglass protector has been installed at the desk.
- You must disinfect your hands and wear a mask to enter the spa.
- After each treatment the room utilized will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Your therapist will be wearing a visor and a mask.
We ask for your cooperation
- Please wash your hands regularly.
- Keep a 2 meter distance between yourself, our staff members and other guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the entrance of each building.
- Disposable protective face masks and reusable fabric masks are sold at the spa.
- Please be patient.
- Please inform us before your arrival if you are experiencing sysmptoms related to COVID-19.
- IF YOU ARE SICK STAY HOME.